Shower mixer FUTURAE Single lever Chrome
The shower mixer is a tap which in terms of functionality deserves special attention because water temperature and strength, reliability and general ease of use during a shower session are of more direct concern because you are standing directly under a spurt of water.
This shower mixer has the following characteristics:
- Particularly durable chrome plating according to DIN EN 248
- Extremely low-noise — noise class A
- Particularly durable 35 mm cartridge endurance
test according to DIN EN 817
- ½'' (∅ approx. 1,9 cm)—shower hose connection
- High quality materials according to drinking water regulations
Our shower mixers follow the latest trends, are competitively priced and made of the utmost quality.
Overview: explanation of (optional) characteristics and components shower mixers:
- Single lever or Two handle tap
- Traditional taps always had the need for two distinct handles with cold and warm water taps, single lever taps nowadays can adjust cold (and warm) with one handle.
- Mixing valve
- A mixing valve makes possible that you need not adjust the warm and cold tap yourself. Thermostatic mixing valves make it even easier by enabling you to select the temperature, one only needs to adjust the water power afterwards.
- Ceramic discs
- Ceramic discs are firm and smoothly finalized. Practically they do not wear down, preventing dripping water. Much less wear and tear and easier opening and closing the valve are the big advantages over washers.
- Water saving gasket
- A rubber which saves you water.
- Knob or handle
- Our water taps mostly make use of handles because the ease of setting up warmth and water power by means of one continuous motion, but the more authentic looking knobs are also still very populair and available.
- An aerator makes sure air is added to the water, the well known bubbles. The added air makes the water feel softer.
- Swivel tap
- The spout of the water tap can be swivelled.
- Eco Click function
- Water conservation function, upwards to 50% water conservation.
- DIN EN 248
- Extra high-quality according to standardization.
Whichever shower mixer you choose, you can be assured of a quality product.
- Shipment indication
- In stock manufacturer, ready for shipment 1-2 weeks
- Water tabs
- Product Group
- Mixer tap
- Specification Shower tap
- 1-lever, Shower
- Base Colour
- Mat, Black
- 5 years
- Quality mark
- DVGW, KTW, W270
- Stainless steel