Low pressure Sink mixer CLASSIC DUO Two handle Chrome
Next to regular high pressure water taps we also offer low pressure water taps. These have a third connecting hose.
This low pressure sink mixer has the following characteristics:
- Swivel spout
- ½" (∅ approx. 1.9 cm) —
ceramic valve bonnets
- Flexible metal connection hoses
- Acrylic handles type "brillant"
- For electrical boilers only, max. 85 °C
Our sink mixers follow the latest trends, are competitively priced and made of the utmost quality.
Overview: explanation of (optional) characteristics and components sink mixers:
- Single lever or Two handle tap
- Traditional taps always had the need for two distinct handles with cold and warm water taps, single lever taps nowadays can adjust cold (and warm) with one handle.
- Mixing valve
- A mixing valve makes possible that you need not adjust the warm and cold tap yourself. Thermostatic mixing valves make it even easier by enabling you to select the temperature, one only needs to adjust the water power afterwards.
- Ceramic discs
- Ceramic discs are firm and smoothly finalized. Practically they do not wear down, preventing dripping water. Much less wear and tear and easier opening and closing the valve are the big advantages over washers.
- Anti-limescale nozzles
- Nozzle which makes removing limescale easy thanks to the synthetic structure.
- Water saving gasket
- A rubber which saves you water.
- Knob or handle
- Our water taps mostly make use of handles because the ease of setting up warmth and water power by means of one continuous motion, but the more authentic looking knobs are also still very populair and available.
- An aerator makes sure air is added to the water, the well known bubbles. The added air makes the water feel softer.
- Swivel tap
- The spout of the water tap can be swivelled.
- Eco Click function
- Water conservation function, upwards to 50% water conservation.
- Low pressure taps
- Low pressure taps are needed when the warmth supply of sinks pass through a boiler. Low pressure taps consist of a third connecting hose and can be recognised by the lightening icon on the packaging.
- DIN EN 248
- Extra high-quality according to standardization.
- Pull-out extractable spout
- Taps with a hand shower which emerges from the spout. This enables you to easily aim with a seemingly ordinary water tap. Taps with extractable or pull-out mousseur or dual spray.
- Swan-neck spout
- A swan-neck tap, tap with a swan-neck spout, has an often protruding oval rounded spout with the handle or knob at the bottom, parallel to the spout.
- Spiral-spring spout
- Taps with a spiral-spring make the spout flexible, give them a 360° swivel radius and its distinctive appearance makes it look robust and industrial.
- Machine connection
- Taps that have a connection for wash- or a dishwasher.
- Below window installation
- Water taps that can be swivelled and folded so that they can be placed below an inner-open window.
- Top fix
- Innovative assembly technology for easy attachment from above.
Whichever sink mixer you choose, you can be assured of a quality product.
- Shipment indication
- In stock manufacturer, ready for shipment 1-2 weeks
- Water tabs
- Product Group
- Mixer tap
- Specification Shower tap
- 2-lever, Counter Top, Low Pressure
- Spout Type
- Round, Traditional, Swivel
- Base Colour
- 3 years
- Quality mark
- KTW, W270
- CLASSIC DUO
- Stainless steel